Interview with Founder of Pardot Creative Marketing Agency, 8x Certified CRM and Marketing Expert
In today’s interview, we had the opportunity to speak with Kristina Alexandra, Founder of Pardot Creative Marketing Agency.
Kristina Alexandra is an 8x certified CRM and Marketing expert. At the close of 2018, Kristina decided to combine her passion for disruptive technology together with her background in media and arts and founded Pareto Pi Consultancy that is now successfully helping businesses to implement and adopt Pardot and Salesforce solutions.
Kristina is passionate about helping businesses get the most out of the CRM whether it is Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot or a combination of those. Her aim is always to create scalable solutions. Starting with implementing quick wins and further laying the inspiration for a long-term scalable & fully automated system that will allow teams to specialize in what matters most – great service and lots of happy customers.
Kristina is leading Pareto Pi Team of Salesforce and Pardot consultants who want to assist you to succeed together with your CRM and Marketing Automation requirements.
1. Kristina, Tell us about your journey of Pardot Creative Marketing Agency.
I always had entrepreneurial tendencies. I always loved selling, even when I was a little 10 years young girl I would sell my old toys to younger children in the yard. I have never been scared of challenges and adventures, so at the end of 2018, I decided to combine my passion for disruptive technology and my background in media and arts to start a Pareto Pi Consultancy. It was a journey of learning everything in every business area from scratch, like
- Company name and Business Branding
- Website best practices
- Founding an entity
- Getting first customers
- Promoting business
- Developing our business niche and so on.
I actually wrote an article where I shared seven things that I learned in the first year of starting my own business. Now rolling into the second year, we successfully help businesses to implement and adopt Pardot and Salesforce solutions. It has been an amazing journey and I would never wish to have it any other way.
2. Kristina, You are an 8x certified CRM and Marketing expert, What is the topmost skill required to achieve it?
I think the top 3 skills are determination, patience, and perseverance.
3. Tell us your Unique Skill which you think you have it as a Founder.
I think to be very successful at anything, first you need to be a people person:
- Patient enough to listen and
- Comfortable with asking many questions.
As a company that specializes in implementing solutions for businesses, this is a Key skill to have.
You need to be naturally comfortable to bond with people, listen and ask questions. Additionally, you need to learn asking the right questions that will give you the technical clarity on the solution the customer is seeking for.
And of course, the long term goal is to always develop a positive connection and relationships with the client so she/he always come back to you when they are ready for the Phase 2, have questions, seek for an advice and so on.
4. What is the best advice you’ve ever received and you have implemented till now for Pareto Pi?
Scratch your own itch. Bring to the market something you crave yourself and you see others were not able to satisfy. This world is hungry for innovation and something different.
5. What Steps of Decision you have taken to achieve the best result for Pareto Pi?
I believe as a founder you need to keep investing in yourself. Because if you stop progressing your business will also stop. As you grow as a person your business and horizons expand. So continuous innovation and development of yourself is one of the pillars to success.
6. Top skills that highlight you as a founder of Pardot Creative Marketing Agency
I think my top skills are:
- Being a great communicator
- Ability to listen and capture all customer pain points and desires
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creative approach
- Lastly, always make sure everyone is happy because consultancy is all about making sure your customers are happy. The way how I sometimes explain it, it is like a legal 21st slavery, you always need to be there, at any time when they need you and be able to provide great service. If you can be so flexible and generally positive person, businesses will want to work with you together.