The Digital Crunch Time: 2022 State of APIs and Applications
Digital has become the first and preferred choice of customers and employees for engaging with businesses. This shift has forced many organizations to fast track their digital transformation efforts to meet the new consumer demands and improve productivity, while still focusing on achieving growth.
Today, being a “digital-first” organization is key to staying competitive and our research findings have uncovered that organizations are charging ahead in accomplishing their digital transformation goals. In fact, according to our research 68% of IT leaders indicated that their organization has increased efficiency as part of their organization’s digital transformation efforts in the last 12 months. In the same survey, 60% indicated that their organization improved customer service, and 51% improved developer productivity within the same time frame.
This report by Google Cloud, is based on a survey of technology leaders from enterprises with 1,500 or more employees, across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions.
• An overview of important shifts in the adoption of cloud, application development, and API technologies in digital transformation initiatives
• Changes in adoption trends in cloud technologies
• Important insights in application modernization and application development efforts
• An analysis of investment priorities for IT organizations for the near future
• Key trends in the use of APIs and API management technologies
If your Download does not start Automatically, Click Download Whitepaper