The Top 5 Risks of Managing SaaS at Scale
SaaS risks are real and serious. They can threaten your business if you don’t mitigate them effectively.
There are five ways in which you can mitigate SaaS risks, though. Read on to learn what steps you need to take to ensure that SaaS risks don’t affect your business, so you can continue to grow and thrive.
Mitigating SaaS Risks
While SaaS applications and platforms can present risks as they scale upwards, there are tactics that mitigate these perils:
• Create a SaaS app visibility strategy
• Understand contractual obligations to SaaS vendors
• Gain insight into the employee experience
• Align your app strategy with your business strategy
• Build a roadmap for application adoption