HR Benchmark Report: How to Recruit, Coach & Develop Teams
No one likes to feel alone. Which is why the secret to employee engagement is building successful teams. Paycor surveyed more than 1,000 HR and finance leaders of medium & small businesses and found that only 31% said the teams they’ve built are, in fact, effective.
Why the disconnect?
The truth is, there’s too much emphasis on trying to create teams comprised solely of high performers. In reality, the vast majority of teams require a mix of dispositions. You need dreamers and realists, introverts and extroverts, rookies and authorities—and that’s just a start. So, what’s the secret to getting the “right” mix of people on your team?
Check out our latest report to discover:
• How to hire the “right” people
• Why 360-degree feedback is critical
• The importance of investing in an employee referral program
• How to coach and develop different teams
• How a quality learning management system can help engage employees