As ransomware like Ryuk, Maze, and Sodinokibi makes headlines worldwide and becomes a major board topic, how do security professionals address this ever-evolving threat? New challenges call for new solutions, and the world’s only deep learning framework built for cybersecurity is proven to offer unparalleled protection against ransomware attacks.
It also makes financial sense, with some customers seeing a 3-year ROI at an average of 446%* In this eBook, we will cover the following:
- How ransomware has evolved and the industries it most impacts
- Current ransomware strategies and their shortcomings
- The importance of faster than the real-time response in preventing ransomware attacks from taking hold
- Why a deep learning-driven approach delivers the highest level of prevention available
- The potential to augment and extend existing security investments (EDR, AV, and more)