This new eBook explores the transformation taking place across distributed enterprises everywhere. As employees and partners become more dispersed and remote—and data and services are being accessed more and more in the cloud—the network perimeter is vanishing. Multi-cloud and cloud-first networking have created a borderless enterprise.
The challenge? Traditional networking architectures no longer work. The “modern” distributed network must now offer an edge user experience that mirrors an on-prem experience. And network managers have to transition how they manage exploding demand for services anywhere, at any time.
In this eBook we also discuss how using essential cloud-managed DNS, DHCP and IPAM (collectively known as DDI) improves the overall scalability and efficiency of your expanding network by increasing visibility, automation, control, and reliability. All the while effectively reducing cost and complexity.
Read this eBook and you’ll see how leading companies are modernizing their foundational networking architecture to:
- Improve borderless network reliability
- Accelerate performance and cloud app access at the edge
- Centralize control with cloud-managed DDI
- Automate provisioning to reduce errors
- Support up to thousands of remote sites
- Create local survivability without heavy equipment ·
- Lower costs and simplify network management.