Here’s a fun fact: 76% of your people are probably downloading sensitive files onto personal devices, according to Ponemon Research. These aren’t bad actors. They’re just good people working hard. But bad security practices are just plain bad. So what do you do when strongly worded emails and draconian access privileges no longer work? Today’s companies are migrating content to the cloud, where they manage sharing, governance, and compliance with precision control.
Added bonus: work gets done without risky, clunky workarounds. In IDG’s new ebook, 4 Reasons Your Content is More Secure in the Cloud, you’ll learn about:
- Enterprise-grade cloud security that enables a seamless user experience
- Built-in controls that protect the content inside and outside your organization
- Simplified compliance and information governance
- Machine learning that helps prevent leaks and detect threats
- According to IDC, spending on public cloud services is projected to grow over 22% a year through 2023.
Don’t be the last company to get more secure and more productive by moving your content to the cloud.