Heavy Reading: 5g Edge Cloud Infrastructure And Security

In an attempt to identify respondents’ primary motivation for edge cloud deployment in 5G networks, the first question in this section (Fig 20) allowed only one answer. The result shows there are several reasons, each with solid support and no clear winner. “Ensuring application performance” scores highest at 32%, followed by “vertical industry services” at 28%. These two options in combination account for 60%. The percentage of respondents that are more focused on operators’ internal priorities (21% “reduced transport cost” and 19% “differentiated communications services”) is lower at 40%, but not by a huge amount.

 

    If your Download does not start Automatically, Click Download Whitepaper