A Better Way to Reach Your Firm’s Goals in 2020
Taking the steps necessary to grow your law practice can be daunting. Realizing your success requires a clear documented vision with carefully planned and executed steps to achieve your goals. Need more convincing? The proof is in the numbers: A Harvard Business Study found that the 3% of graduates from their MBA program who had their goals written down, ended up earning 10x as much as the other 97% put together, just ten years after graduation.
Change is inevitable, but growth is optional. With this law firm business planner, you’ll be able to clearly identify where you want your practice to go and how you will get there:
• Step-by-step instructions and questions to help articulate your business plan.
• 32 pages of worksheets to help scale your business for success so you can do more of what’s working and less of what’s not.
• Templates for laying out your firm’s goals and measurable metrics.
• Review checkpoints to keep you on track and accountable.
What plans do you have for your practice in the next 12 months? Put a pen to paper and start documenting your vision for growth with FindLaw’s 2020 Law Firm Business planner, available in a digital format.