Introducing the Dope ‘Nothing OS 1.1.3’! Check out the latest upgrades of the new update.
At the beginning of August 2022, Nothing launched ‘Nothing OS 1.1.2’ for the Nothing Phone (1). Only a couple of weeks later, we have another update and it’s crystal clear and dope. Nothing OS 1.1.3 is already rolling out to Nothing Phone (1) units worldwide. The latest update brings a few bug fixes including a lot of camera improvements.
The New Version: Nothing OS 1.1.3
Irrespective of how the hype around Nothing has slowed down now, the company has ensured reviving the hype. Nothing is doing so by rolling out new firmware releases regularly.
Released in mid-July, the Nothing Phone 1 received a new over-the-air (OTA) firmware update like improvements to the camera, UI, performance improvements, and bug fixes. The new Nothing OS 1.1.3 offers various improvements to the phone’s camera. This is rather exciting news for those who prefer clicking lots of selfies! With the latest Nothing OS 1.1.3, the camera advances with improved clarity, especially the front-facing camera. Here are the major upgrades available in the Nothing OS 1.1.3
- There are improvements in the processing times for photos and videos taken in the Night Mode with HDR settings.
- Photos taken with the ultra-wide-angle camera will have better color saturation.
- The latest update offers reduced camera noise and increased sharpness when using zoom.
- Additionally, the phone will give reminders to clean the camera lens, in case there are smudges.
- The update delivers a redesigned UI for fingerprint verification when used with third-party apps
- For people looking for more performance from the phone’s battery, Nothing has enabled the option to turn on Google’s Adaptive Battery. The feature can learn usage patterns and greatly improve battery life.
- There are also tweaks applied that fix stuttering issues caused by apps like Twitter and the Google Play Store.
Fixing Previous Issues
Previously, Nothing Phone’s hotspot had some issues which are why it was not working. However, the latest update has resolved this issue. Finally, a bug that caused the lock screen to crash when a notification was tapped has been fixed. In addition to minor UI changes, general bug fixes have been implemented. The 64.33MB update is currently available via OTA download. Of course, you can sideload the update, but you should read our guide first, which will walk you through the process on your Nothing Phone 1. We do not yet have the download links, but we will update this post with them as soon as they become available.
Anwesha has been a creative writer for a while. Currently, on her pursuit of tech writing, she is diving into the realms of technology to produce better content on the forever-changing world of technology. In her free time, you’ll find her humming tunes of her favourite shows or reading a book.