Which AirPods should I buy in 2022: A Guide to best Apple Earbuds
When you think of wireless earbuds, the first thing that pops into your mind is Apple’s AirPods. And, when it comes to buying the best wireless buds for yourself, we start to think what are the best AirPods on the market!
Apple indeed has a reputation, when it comes to devices like smartphones, earbuds, and smartwatches. Therefore, when you ask anybody (especially an average Apple fan), you’ll get an answer which sounds something like this: The best AirPods (or earbuds) are the latest ones available on the market!
To save you from ‘option paralysis’ (a situation where you feel confused due to the plenty of options available), we have curated a list from which you can pick the best AirPods for yourself. We have prepared the list so you can check the best Apple AirPods according to your budget and user needs. We will later answer the question: “Which AirPods should I Buy?
What are the best AirPods in 2022? (Guide to Best Apple AirPods)
1. AirPods Pro – Best overall
Best Apple AirPods because: dynamic noise cancellation feature
Best deal on AirPods Pro today!
If you’re consistently wondering what are the best AirPods, then the AirPods Pro is your answer! In fact, it is balanced and easygoing. Its noise cancellation feature and transparency mode make it the best apple AirPods overall. Whether you are looking for earbuds for smaller ears or larger ones, you can customize the fit accordingly.
Why you should buy Apple AirPods Pro?
- Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode
- Comfort with fit-for-all feature (customizable fit)
- 4.5 hours of listening time with more than 4.5 hrs battery life
- Conversation Boost for clear calling and talking
- Superior sound quality with Adaptive EQ
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking
Reasons to not buy:
- it has a low battery life
- doesn’t offer smart features for Android
- you can find better alternatives at the same price
2. AirPods 2nd Generation – Best Apple AirPods that are budget-friendly
Best Apple AirPods because: budget-friendly
Best deal on AirPods 2nd Gen today!
The AirPods 2nd generation is powered by the Apple H1 chip. As a result, it delivers a faster and more stable wireless connection for your devices. Moreover, you get 2X faster switching between active devices. What makes it one of the best Apple AirPods is its 1.5 times faster connection time for phone calls. It also delivers up to 30% lower gaming latency.
Why should I buy AirPods 2nd Generation?
- incredible wireless headphone experience
- enriching and high-quality sound
- simple one-tap setup
- voice-activated Siri access
- wireless charging case available
Reasons to not buy:
- no improvement in audio since the launch
- no buttons and customization of size available
- sounds harsh when pushed
3. AirPods Max – Best Apple AirPods for audiophiles
Best Apple AirPods because: sound quality (best for audiophiles)
Best deal on AirPods Max today!
Are you still wondering what are the best AirPods? Look no more because the Apple AirPods Max gives you the ultimate personal listening experience! It is available in five different monotone colors. Although it is Apple’s most expensive AirPods, the Max model justifies a huge price tag.
Why should I buy AirPods Max?
- excellent audio and noise-canceling
- cinematic spatial audio and exceptional build quality
- stunning design with exceptional fit
Reasons to not buy:
- very expensive
- near-pointless case
- audio cable not included
4. AirPods 3rd Generation or AirPods 3 – Worthy upgrade for iPhone users
Best Apple AirPods because: adapts sound in real-time based on fit
Best deal on AirPods today!
The AirPods 3 or the AirPods 3rd generation was the latest version of the Apple AirPods, until the launch of the AirPods Pro 2nd generation. It comes with personalized spatial audio. It is sweat and water-resistant. If you’re wondering what are the best AirPods available in the market that is a worthy upgrade for iPhone users, the AirPods 3 is your go-to. Additionally, it comes with a lightning charging case while offering up to 6 hours of listening time with a single charge.
Why should I buy AirPods 3?
- Impressive spatial audio
- Easy to use
- Comfortable, subtle design
Reasons to not buy:
- No active noise cancellation
- No interchangeable ear tips
- Battery life could be longer
- No fit customization available
5. AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) – Latest Apple AirPods in the market
Best Apple AirPods because: enhanced sound quality and clarity
Best deal on AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) today!
To begin with, the AirPods Pro (2nd generation) has an enhanced listening experience with active noise-cancellation. Above all, the AirPods Pro was alongside the latest iPhone 14 models. It offers better sound quality as well as clarity. Moreover, it has the latest H2 chip inside. The AirPods will go on sale on 23 September. You can read more about them here.
Why should I buy AirPods Pro (2nd Generation)?
- New touch control to adjust the volume
- Longer battery life and 6 hours of listening
- Smaller extra-small ear tip
Reasons not to buy:
(We can only provide a review on the drawbacks after the AirPods are available on the market)
# Which AirPods Should I Buy?
If you have found an answer to what are the best AirPods, let us move forward to which model you should buy. When thinking “Which AirPods should I buy?”, you need to take the following factors into consideration. These are:
- fit/ listening requirements
- sound quality
- battery and standby life
- comfort and design
For instance, you can refer to the above guide for further reference on the best Apple AirPods. You can also the below-mentioned FAQs on the best Apple AirPods for better clarity on the subject. Moreover, the below FAQs will also help you answer which AirPods are the best.
Frequently Asked Questions on Apple Airpods
Anwesha has been a creative writer for a while. Currently, on her pursuit of tech writing, she is diving into the realms of technology to produce better content on the forever-changing world of technology. In her free time, you’ll find her humming tunes of her favourite shows or reading a book.